Data Entry Operator Recruitment HP GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019 to fill in 3 vacant positions. The Education organization invites applications for DEO, SRF & Lab Attendant Posts from eligible candidates having 12th, Graduate, B.Sc Nursing qualifications. These vacancies are in Department of Neonatology, Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh, Una, Himachal Pradesh.
Total Vacancies: 03
Data Entry Operator : 01 Post
Qualification: Graduation degree from recognized University with computer diploma from a recognized institute or equivalent.
Lab Attendant:01 Post
Qualification : 10+2 with Science
Radio diagnosis: 01 Post
Qualification: Degree in Nursing from an Institute recognized by Nursing council of India with 3 year experience.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Job Location: Government Hospital Una, HP
SalaryData Entry Operator (BMGF Study) ₹ 20,000 per month consolidated Lab Attendant (BMGF Study) ₹ 12,000 per month consolidated Radio diagnosis ₹ 38,000 per month consolidated
Eligible candidates may send their current CV along with application form (attache below) with a recent color photo and three references with a subject line mentioning “Application for the position “Lab Attendant (BMGF Study)” by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 Sep 2019 till 05:00 PM.
- To Subscribe YouTube Channel Click Here
- To Join Instagram Click Here
- To Join WhatsApp Group Click Here
- Himachal Pradesh Forest guard recruitment 2019
- HPPSC Personality Test for recruitment to the post(s) of Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors
- HP Police Constable Exam Result 2019 PDF (Declared)
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment Apply Online for 12075 Posts