SBI Clerk Main Exam Postponed 2020 Download Official Notification Here State Bank of India has postponed the SBI Main Examination 2020 due to coronavirus. The exam was scheduled to be held on April 19 but has now postponed the exam. It is worth noting that at present there is a 21-day lockdown in the country due to Coronavirus, which ends on April 14. Due to this lockdown many competitive examinations have been postponed and the date of many examinations has been extended. The BSF Constable GD written examination has also been postponed due to the Corona virus.
SBI has stated in its notification that the online examination of the SBI clerk has been postponed due to Coronavirus. The upcoming date of this exam will be announced soon on the official website of SBI. The bank has appealed to the candidates to check the official website of the regular bank for information in this regard.
The online registration for this exam was held from January 3 to January 26 and after that, the main examination was to be held on April 19, but now this examination has been postponed for the present. 190 questions are asked in this exam and 2 hours and 40 minutes are available.
Join us on Telegram Group Click Here
- To Subscribe YouTube Channel Click Here
- To Join Instagram Click Here
- To Join WhatsApp Group Click Here
- सरकार हमें 5 ऑनलाइन शिक्षण मंच सुझाती है जिसे आपको देखना चाहिए और उससे सीखना चाहिए
- HPSSC Hamirpur Board also postponded all its exams. Date to fill online form increased
- HPPSC Postponement of H.P. Administrative Services (HPAS) (Prlm) Examination-2019
- NTA UGC NET June 2020 Online Last Date Extended
- हिमाचल प्रदेश पुलिस विभाग में आउटसोर्सिंग आधार पर भरे जाएंगे 39 पद
- TGT RECRUITMENT टीजीटी कमीशन की तिथि आगे बढाने की मांग
- HP टीजीटी,सीएंडवी और जेबीटी की बैच वाइज भर्ती स्थगित
- RBI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 39 Consultant, Data Analyst , Auditor & Other
- HP Law University Shimla Recruitment 2020 Apply Now