Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body under the administrative control of
Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National
Standards Body of India and is responsible for activities in the field of Standardization, Product
and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing etc., in the
country. BIS is also responsible for Standardization and Certification at the International level.
BIS offers excellent career opportunities to bright, young dynamic persons for the post of
Scientist-‘B’ in the specified disciplines and categories. These posts are in the Pay Level 10 as
per the Seventh Central Pay Commission plus allowances as applicable. The gross emoluments
at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 87,525/- at Delhi at present. For important
Service Conditions refer to Annex 1.
The maximum age limit of candidates is 30 years of age as of 25.06.2021. Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/ExServicemen shall be as notified by Central Government, from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to Apply On-Line from 05.06.2021 to 25.06.2021 through the BIS website www.bis.gov.in. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances. For further details refer to Annex 4.
- Aiims Delhi Recruitment 2021
- HPSSC Post Code 663 Final result for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) | Cut Off
- CRI Kasauli Solan StenoGrapher Recruitment 2021
- IIT Mandi Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- HP Electrical Inspectorate Department Shimla Driver Recruitment 2021
- Indian Army Solider GD Women Military Police Recruitment Rally 2021
- Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
- HPBOSE : Applying Online for D.El. Ed. CET 2021 for Batch/Session 2021-23
- HP Forest Guard Recruitment 2021 Latest Update
- HP Horticulture Department Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Kullu Recruitment 2021
- HPSSC Post Code 788 Result Junior Officer
- HPSSC Post Code 800 Result Junior Draughtsman
- HPSSC Post Code 880 Press Duftry | Information of the candidates
- 3 June 2021 Top 6 Government Jobs – Today Latest Govt Jobs
- HPPSC Recruitment FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS 2021
- CBSE Class XII Board Exams cancelled
- NHM HIMACHAL Pradesh Recruitment 2021
- HPSSC Post Code 776 Important Notice for information of the candidates Post of Medical Laboratory Technician Grade -II
- HPSSC Final Answer Key for the Post of Junior Office Assistant (Accounts) (on contract basis) Post Code-815