Himachal Pradesh Cabinet Decisions 22/06/2021
The State Cabinet in the meeting held today under the Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur Ji reviewed the Covid-19 situation in the State and took some important decisions
Cabinet decided that inter-state buses including Volvos would be started with 50 percent capacity in the State from 1 July 2021 and the e-pass would be discontinued from 1st July. The government offices would start working with a hundred percent capacity from 1st July.
It has also been decided that all the shops would remain open from 9 AM to 8 PM while restaurants would be allowed to open till 10 PM. Social gatherings/attendance etc. would be allowed up to 50 percent of the total indoor capacity with maximum 50 persons, whereas maximum 100 persons would be allowed in the outdoor gatherings.
The Cabinet approved the formula for calculation of 12th class theory marks on the basis of 10 percent weightage to 10th class, 15 percent weightage to 11th class results and 55 percent weightage to 1st, 2nd terms and pre-board examinations, and 5 percent weightage to English subject results and 15 percent weightage to internal assessment. The results of class 12th would be declared by 3rd week of July, 2021.The Cabinet also approved to grant one month vacation in schools from 26th June to 25th July in summer closing areas. Kullu district will have vacation for 23 days from 23rd July to 14th August, 2021. Besides this, Lahaul-Spiti district will have one month vacation from 1st July to 31st July. Teachers in the winter closing areas would start attending the schools from 1st July, 2021. However, online studies for students would continue.
The Cabinet also directed Education and Health Departments to plan in such a way that maximum number of teaching and non-teaching staff of educational institutions is immunized by the end of this month The Cabinet approved to establish new Police Station of State Vigilance and Anti Corruption Bureau at Baddi in district Solan along-with creation and filling up of 14 posts of various categories
The Cabinet gave its approval to open a new Division of Jal Shakti Department at Baddi under Doon Vidhan Sabha area of Solan district besides new Jal Shakti Section at Sai .It was decided to enhance the stipend of PG students (MD/MS and DNB), Junior Residents, Tutor specialists and DM/M.ch students of the government medical colleges and dental colleges of the State by Rs. 5000 per month.
The decision was also taken to double the diet allowance of the sportspersons of the education department as per the budget announcement of the Chief Minister. As per the decision, the diet money at the block level has been enhanced from Rs. 50 to Rs. 100, at the zonal and district level from Rs. 60 to Rs. 120 and at the State level from Rs. 75 to Rs. Rs.150 per day per student.The Cabinet gave its nod to upgrade Government Middle Schools, Mankot, Kuther, Kega, Ghatta, Sarog to Government High Schools and Government High Schools, Banjwar, Singadhar and Dhadu to Government Senior Secondary Schools in Chamba districts along-with creation and filling up requisite posts of different categories.
It also gave its consent to enhance the honorarium of part-time water carriers of the Education department by Rs. 300 per month from 1st April, 2021. The decision would benefit 1252 part-time water carriers of the department.The Cabinet also gave ex-post facto approval to fill up 1602 posts of different categories in various health institutions of the State up to 30th June 2021 on an outsourcing basis to tackle the second wave Covid-19 in the State and further it was decided to gave an extension to these employees up to 30th September 2021 keeping in view the possibility of 3rd wave of the pandemic.
It also decided to extend the lease/tender period of modification in working of the Govind Sagar reservoir for a minimum period from one to four years.The Cabinet decided to fill up 25 posts of Assistant District Attorney in the Prosecution department on a contract basis through direct recruitment.
The Cabinet gave its nod to create and fill up 30 posts of different categories in the newly opened Sub Jail at Kalpa in Kinnaur district.
- To Join Whatsapp Group Click Here
- join us on Telegram Group Click Here
- Join us on the Facebook group
- To Subscribe to YouTube Channel Click Here
- To Join Instagram Click Here
- Himachal Pradesh Cabinet Decisions 22/06/2021
- HPSSC Post Code 784 Post of Operator 2021
- HPSSC Post Code 782 Important Notification 2021
- HPSSC Post Code 787 Important Notification 2021
- Today Latest Govt Jobs Top 6 Government Jobs f 22 June 2021.
- NHM Chandigarh Recruitment 2021
- Share Market Nifty & Bank Nifty Update 22/06/2021
- Breaking News Live Himachal Pradesh Today | 22/06/2021
- HPU Date Sheet for Shastri 3rd year Annual Examination to be held in July 2021
- HPU Datesheet of B.A/B.Sc./B.Com 3rd year Honours examination to be held in July, 2021
- HPU Date Sheet for B.Ed & M.Ed 1st & 3rd Semester & B.Ed 1st year in Respect of ICDEOL Students Examinations to be held in July, 2021
- HPU Date Sheet for Under Graduate Classes B.A/B.Sc./B.Com 3rd year Annual Examination Held in July 2021
- HPU NOTICE FOR EXTENSION OF DATE FOR B.Ed. ENTRANCE TEST-2021
- Breaking News Himachal Pradesh Today | 21/06/2021
- HPSSC Notification of Revised Final Result for the post of JE(Electrical) Post Code – 663