HP Electrical Inspectorate Department Shimla Driver Recruitment 2021: Himachal Pradesh Electrical inspectorate
Applications are invited for filling up of 01 (ONE) Post Of Driver on Daily Wage Basis in the Department of Electrical inspectorate Himachal Pradesh
(i) Matric Pass from a recognized Board of School Education.
(ii) Must possess a valid driving license for plying of heavy/ light vehicles in hilly terrain.
Knowledge of customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability or appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
The candidate should be a Bonafide Himachali.
The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 45 years as of 01.01.2021. The relaxation in the upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years in the case of SC applicants as per instructions of the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
The desirous and eligible candidates applying for the post of Driver may apply on the prescribed application form also uploaded on the Department official Website http://ei.hp.gov.in/ along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials/ documents so as to show their age/ qualification/ experience etc. The applications should be addressed to the Chief Electrical Inspector, Himachal Pradesh, Block No. 29, S.D.A. Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla-171009. The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRIVER (Daily wage Basis).
: – Application duly complete in all respect must reach to the Chief Electrical Inspector, Himachal Pradesh, Block No. 29, S.D.A. Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla-171009 up to 05.07.2021, and in case of tribal areas the application must reach up to 20.07.2021.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- for General Category and Rs 100/- for SC category which may be deposited through Challan of the requisite amount of fees in the head, the detail given hereunder:
Head of Account to deposit fee:
0043- Taxes and Duties on Electricity
800- Other Receipts
01- Misc. Receipts.
DDO Code: 950, and 077 for Capital Treasury, Shimla.
Female candidate shall be exempted from the application fee in accordance with the instructions of the Government in the Department of Personnel) issued vide letter No. Per(AP-B)B(15)-13/2019 dated 01st January 2020.
– Selection for appointment to the post shall be made on the basis of merit of a written examination covering the syllabus of driving, maintenance skill of vehicle and Motor Vehicle Act, etc. followed by evaluation as specified in Appendix-l followed by a practical test for driving and maintenance skill of the candidates. The passing of a practical test shall be mandatory. The document shown at Sr. No (ii) to (ix) of Appendix-I should be issued by the respective competent authorities as per Appendix-II. The Appendix-I&Il are available on the departmental website i.e. http://ei.hp.gov.in/
-The scrutiny verification and evaluation of documents/certificates shall be made by constituting a Committee of the departmental officers on the basis of marks obtained in the written test plus evaluation of documents and thereafter passing of a practical test. The date of the written test/ evaluation of documents / practical test shall be intimated separately.
- Indian Army Solider GD Women Military Police Recruitment Rally 2021
- Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
- HPBOSE : Applying Online for D.El. Ed. CET 2021 for Batch/Session 2021-23
- HP Forest Guard Recruitment 2021 Latest Update
- HP Horticulture Department Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Kullu Recruitment 2021
- HPSSC Post Code 788 Result Junior Officer
- HPSSC Post Code 800 Result Junior Draughtsman
- HPSSC Post Code 880 Press Duftry | Information of the candidates
- 3 June 2021 Top 6 Government Jobs – Today Latest Govt Jobs
- HPPSC Recruitment FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES AND CONSUMER AFFAIRS 2021
- CBSE Class XII Board Exams cancelled
- NHM HIMACHAL Pradesh Recruitment 2021
- HPSSC Post Code 776 Important Notice for information of the candidates Post of Medical Laboratory Technician Grade -II
- HPSSC Final Answer Key for the Post of Junior Office Assistant (Accounts) (on contract basis) Post Code-815
- HPSSC Post Code 815 Junior Office Assistant (Accounts)
- आज से दो बजे तक मिलेंगी ग्राहकों को सेवाएं, चार बजे होंगे बंद
- HPSSC Post Code 816 Result Junior Draughtsman (Electrical)
- HPPSC Recruitment Assistant Director of Fisheries 2021
- HPPSC Recruitment Deputy Director – Sainik Welfare 2021