Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission will conduct the
Computer-based Tests (CBTs) for the following post(s) as per the schedule given below:-
The e-Admit Card and instructions to the candidates have been
uploaded on Commission’s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc and the concerned
candidates have also been informed through SMS/ emails on their respective Cellular Nos.
/e-mail ID(s) provided by them in their respective Online Recruitment Application Form.
Therefore, all the provisionally admitted candidates are advised to download their e-admit
card(s) alongwith instructions to the candidates from the above mentioned website and bring
the e-admit cards in the examination centre on the day of examination and no candidates will
be allowed to appear in the Examination without e-admit cards. In case of any enquiry the
candidates can contact Commissions office on any working day from 10:00 AM to 5:00PM
on telephone No.0177- 2624313, 0177- 2629739 and Toll free No.1800-180-8004.
The candidates coming to H. P. from other States /UTs are also
requested to registered themselves through COVID E – REGISTRATION SOFTWARE by
clicking on the link: https://covid19epass.hp.gov.in/
- हिमाचल प्रदेश 247 नए मामले
- 20 August 2021 Top 5 Government Jobs – Today Latest Govt Jobs
- 19 August 2021 Current Affairs in Hindi
- HPBOSE Notification Regarding the Adjustment of Another Post of Driver in HPBoSE
- HPU B.Ed. Entrance Admit Card Download 2021
- HPU 19 August Notification 2021
- HPSSC 19 August Notification 2021
- HPSSC Recruitment for the post of Clerk 2021
- HPSSC Notification JOA Clerk Assistant Superintendent jail Vacancy Increase Notification