HPPSC STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE FOR THE CONDUCT OF HPPSC EXAMINATIONS
Standard Operating Procedure for the conduct of HPPSC Examinations:-
1. The Students/ candidates and the accompanying parents may need to move in and out of
State due to competitive / selection examinations. Hence, their movement has been
facilitated by waiving off the condition of quarantine, if they exit or re-enter the State or
vice-versa within a period of 72 hours by the Government (in the department of
Revenue)-Disaster Management Cell vide order No.Rev(DMC) (C ) 20-2/2020-COVID19. The Admit Card issued by the examination authority shall be a valid document to
enter and exit the State & no separate registration will be required by the student /
candidate & the accompanying parent.
2 Entire examinations centre floors and walls, doors, gates, should be disinfected with
Sodium Hypochlorite solution (1%) as per guidelines of department of Health
3 Fresh mask and gloves to be used by exam functionaries after staff verification is done.
4 Sanitizer bottles with dispenser should be arranged at the entry gate, examination rooms,
staff/ observer room, etc. and should be replenished regularly.
5 All liquid handwash bottles / soap cakes should be replenished in restrooms and entry
gate whenever required.
6 Candidate seating area should be thoroughly sanitized (desk and the chair) after every
7 All the washrooms should be cleaned and disinfected with Sodium Hypochlorite solution
8 All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc should be disinfected.
9 Wheelchairs, if present at the examination centres, should be disinfected.
10 All the trash bins should be cleaned.
11 Staff verification and self- declaration as suggested below must be done as soon as they
report at the centre.
12 Exam functionary must submit self- declaration about health status.
a. Thermo gun temperature check must be done at staff entrance point.
b. If any Examination functionary fails to meet the self- declaration criteria, or thermo
gun check, he/ she will be asked to leave the examination centre immediately.
c. Exam functionary needs to wear the mask and gloves at all time.
13 Cleanliness and hygienic conditions as per safety and health advisories of the
concerned government departments are to be maintained at all time.
14 Downloading of ‘Arogya Setu’ App may be advised for every staff and candidate.
15 Avoid crowding at entry and exit points.
16 Senior staff should monitor the entry and exit. There should be proper marking with
at least 2 meter distance where candidates stand while waiting for opening of the
examination centre. Exit of candidates should permitted one by one.
17 Thermal Screening of candidates, wearing of face mask, Sanitizing of hands etc. be
18 The invigilators, while on duty, should be continuously wearing mask, and proper
19 The candidates should be asked to sanitize their hands before and after signing the
20 Candidates having symptoms of fever, cough and cold should be made to sit in a
21 Hand washing stations with facilities of liquid soap should be made available so that
every student can wash her/ his hand frequently.
22 Keeping in view the physical distancing, institutions should have adequate room
capacity to meet the proper seating arrangement for examination. Minimum distance
between two students should be 2 meters.
23 Adequate arrangements for safe drinking water be made on the campus.
24 Adequate supply of water in toilets and for hand washing be ensured.
25 Dustbins must be cleaned and covered properly.
26 At the end of the daya. Used gloves and masks should be-disposed only in a pedal push covered bin at the
Examination Centre and outside the examination room/ hall.
b. Safely dispose off all used masks and gloves discarded at the examination centres or
outside the examination centre in trash bin bags at suitable place and as per standard
guidelines issued by health authority.
27 Maintain record of all exam functionaries.
a. Record of all exam functionaries will be maintained in the system for future reference
b. Invigilator records are maintained in the system through staff verification processes.
28 Name and number of other staff such as Housekeeping ,Security Guards, etc will be
29 HPPSC will maintain the data base of candidates on the basis of attendance and
seating plan submitted by the Centre Supervisor .
30 Rooms-wise data base of candidates and staff on duty shall also be maintained.
- To Subscribe YouTube Channel Click Here
- To Join Instagram Click Here
- To Join Whatsapp Group Click Here
- join us on Telegram Group Click Here
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 118 MO, AE, Specialist, Sr Scientific Officer & Architect Posts
- HPPSC Notification -Regarding Result of Descriptive Type Screening Test for the Posts of Assistant District Attorney
- HP Jal Shakti Vibhag Recruitment 2020 Himachal Pradesh 06 पदों पर भर्ती
- JBT-Shastri’s Teacher Eligibility Test Postponed on 26 July in Himachal Download Official Notification
- Himachal Pradesh राज्य में 109 नए पॉजिटिव मरीज, जानें किस जिले में कितने मामले
- HPBOSE SOS Plus Two Result 2020 | Download Here
- HP State Cooperative Milk Producers Recruitment 2020|HP Milkfed Recruitment 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 हमीरपुर, हिमाचल प्रदेश में सेना भर्ती के लिए करें ऑनलाइन आवेदन
- Headquarters Western Command Shimla Recruitment 2020 400 पदों पर भर्ती
- Indian Army RECRUITMENT PROCEDURE FOR PARA & PARA (SF)
- Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Urgent Notification
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 5846 Constable Posts Soon @delhipolice.nic.in
- HPPSC Notification – Regarding Conduct Written Objective Type Exam for the posts of Lecturer (School New) Hindi & History
- IPH Recruitment 2020 Para Pump-Operator & Multipurpose workers के पदों पर भर्ती
- IPH Recruitment 2020 15 पदों पर भर्ती
- HPSSC Latest Notification regarding Postpone the Examination Scheduled (New)
- HP TET Rejected List 2020 Download Here
- HPSSC Notification Release Addendum to increase Posts of various post code
- HP TET Admit Card 2020 |Download HP TET Admit Card 2020
- HPERC Recruitmet 2020 |HP Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2020
- HP TGT Recruitment 2020 हाईकोर्ट ने टीजीटी बैच वाइज भर्ती पर लगाई रोक
- HPPSC Result of Computer based Screening Test (CBT) for the Posts of Scientific Office
- HPPSC Latest Notification Regarding HP Subordinate Allied Services Posts Main Examination
- INDIAN Army Recruitment 2020 in Himachal Pradesh
- HPSSC 7 Latest Notification Rejected list various Post Download Here 2020
- How to Apply Online Character Certificate in HP | edistrict hp on online services |
- IPH Recruitment 2020 Bhoranj District Hamirpur 25पदों पर भर्ती
- HP Animal Husbandry Department Recruitment 2020 Veterinary Officers
- USU Library |Utah State University (USU) Library
- CSKHPKV Palampur HP Agriculture University Recruitment 2020 Mandi 01 पदों पर भर्ती
- CSKHPKV Agriculture University Recruitment 2020 Una 01 पदों पर भर्ती
- HP Cabinet Meeting 2020 In Hindi
- HP Police Constable Recruitment 2020 कर्मचारी चयन आयोग हमीरपुर से लिखित परीक्षा
- HPPSC Press Note – Regarding Result of Screening Test for the Posts of Traffic Manager
- Indian Army Join Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 300 SSC Officer Posts