HPSSC Notification post of Laboratory Technician (Post code-751) Important notice for information to the candidates for the post of Laboratory Technician (Post code-751)
The Written test for the above-mentioned post advertised vide
Advertisement No. 35-3/2019 dated 28-12-2019 is being conducted by the Commission on
27-09-2020 (Morning Session ) and the Eligibility criteria as per R&P Rules of the post is
as under :-
Minimum Educational Qualification as per R&P Rules:-
i) 10+2 with Science or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education /
ii) Should possess a Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from an institution duly
recognized by HP/Central Govt.
B.Sc Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University or from an
institution duly recognized by the H.P. Govt./Central Govt.
iii) Must be registered with the HP Para Medical Council.
Age :– 18 to 45 years as on 01.01.2019, (The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for
candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes,
Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh.
The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provision
of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Government).
Break up of Post :- General (UR) =01.
It is notified for the information of all the concerned that the candidates who
have applied for the above post through online application system and paid the application fee
as per their claimed categories/ sub categories have been admitted provisionally for the written
test relying upon their undertaking furnished at the time of filling up online application form,
that they have applied being completely eligible for the post as per eligibility criteria
mentioned in the advertisement. If any candidate(s) who does not fulfill essential
qualifications of the post and other eligibility criteria of age etc. and even Roll Number has
also been generated online in his/ her favour, such candidate(s) need not appear in the written
test failing which whole responsibility will lie upon him/her and their candidature is liable to
be rejected in terms of the reserved right of the Commission and the notified procedure of
selection, during the further selection process.
- HPSSC Notification the post of Store Keeper (Post code-756) (New)
- HPSSC Important notice for information to the candidates of the post of Clerk (Post code-803) (New)
- Language Teacher की बैच वाइज भर्ती के लिए इस दिन होगी Counseling,
- HPSSC Notification the post of Store Keeper (Post code-756) (New)(Opens in a new browser tab)Post
- HPSSC Important notice for information to the candidates of the post of Clerk (Post code-803) (New)(Opens in a new browser tab)Post
- Subscribe for Free Jobs Updates ! September 2020: Last Week Top 25 Govt Jobs, Employment News of This Week(Opens in a new browser tab)Post
- HPSSC Answer keys JUNIOR AUDITOR (POST CODE-759)(Opens in a new browser tab)Post
- Top 5 Government Jobs of 24 September 2020 – Today Latest Govt Jobs