Indian AirForce Recruitment 2021- X & Y Group Posts
Application will be filled ONLINE by the candidates and detailed instructions to fill up the same are available at www.airmenselection.cdac.in and the same would also be available on www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in and ONLINE REGISTRATION shall commence at 1000h on 22 January 2021 and will close at 1700h on 07 February 2021. Only ONLINE REGISTERED applications shall be accepted.
Examination Fee : Examination fee of Rs.250/- is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
(a) Candidate born between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
(b) In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 21 years.
(a) Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade). Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream, as mentioned in the drop down menu of apply online section under candidate’s login on the CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. The candidate should have completed the course from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
(b) Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades]. Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
(c) Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade Only. Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English
Starting Date:- 22 January 2021
Online Exam:- 18 to 22 April 2021
- Click Here For Official Notification
- Click Here For Apply Online(Available on 22-01-2021)
- To Join Whatsapp Group Click Here
- join us on Telegram Group Click Here
- Join us on Facebook group
- To Subscribe to YouTube Channel Click Here
- To Join Instagram Click Here
- Download Our App Click Here
- HIMACHAL NEWS | HP LIVE NEWS |HP BREAKING NEWS आज 12 जनवरी 2021 आज की 10 सबसे बड़ी खबरें हिमाचल से
- HPSSC Post Code 810 Answer Key
- HPSSC Post Code 788 | Junior Officer (Supervisory Trainee-F&A)
- ICFRE Recruitment 2021 – SPF Post
- Indian Army Recruitment 2021 – 194 Jr Commissioned Officer Posts
- Himachal Pradesh CSKHPKV Recruitment 2021 – JRF Post