NIELIT Shimla Recruitment 2020-Apply Online for 50+ Posts of Driver, Accountant, Office Assistant & Manager. Online Applications are called a complete turnkey training institution project posts mentioned below. The desired candidates should apply for these posts through the online link given below
Name of Post: e-District Manager
(B) Must be Graduate (any Discipline) with 1-year Computer Diploma from recognized University/Institute.
Work Experience: • Minimum 2 (two) years of work experience preferably in IT/e-Governess related field
• Knowledge of English and Hindi is essential.
Name of Post: District Coordinator
(A) M.Com with PGDCA OR (B) Post Graduation with PGDCA
Name of Post : Technical Officer
Education Qualification & Work Experience: First Class B.Tech /BE (Electronic and Instrumentation /Electronic and Communication) with 3-4 years experience in Testing / Calibration activity.
Name of Post : Junior Research Fellow
Education Qualification & Work Experience: First Class B.Tech /BE (Electronics) with 2-3 years of experience in Testing / Calibration activity
Name of Post: Driver Instructor
Education Qualification & Work Experience:
(A) Must be Matriculate or equivalent having qualification as specified in CMVR. The candidate will specialization in Simulator training will be preferred.
(B) Retired persons from STUs/Transport Departments/Autonomous Organization (TML/TATA Strive) as Instructor. The qualified candidates as above from STUs/other govt. /autonomous organizations.
Name of Post: Technician
Education Qualification & Work Experience: Candidate must be ITI (Motor Mechanic) with minimum of 2 years of experience
Name of Post: Accountant
Education Qualification & Work Experience:
(A) Must be Graduate in Commerce/Management with 3 years experience in Accounts/Financial departments. Exposure in Tally accounting software will be preferred.
(B) Retired persons from STUs or Road Transport Department/Defence establishment having relevant experience may also be considered.
Name of Post: Office Assistant
Education Qualification & Work Experience: Must be Graduate in any stream having 2 years minimum experience in routine office procedures and clerical activities.
Name of Post: Security
Education Qualification & Work Experience: A Candidate must be matriculate
Name of Post: Catering Staff
Work Experience: A candidate must be having experience of Cocking and serving in office canteen/hostel
Name of Post: Cleaning Staff
Work Experience: Candidate must have experience of cleaning sweeping and other jobs
Application fees: Rs.1000/-
1) The candidate must have a valid Email ID.
2) Candidate must deposit fee (Rs.1000/-) through online mode only through UPI Money Transfer (Bhim app, GooglePay, PhonePay, Paytm, etc) or Net Banking (INB, NEFT, etc) before proceeding the application form.
3) The transaction Receipt/Details must be retained by the candidate for future reference.
4) The valid transaction receipt having UPI Transaction ID/UTR number/Net banking Reference ID (clearly visible) must be uploaded in the document upload section.
5) Cash Deposit in account will not be accepted.
6) Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Bank Account Details for Making the Payment:
Name: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology(NIELIT)
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Account No: 31857396177
IFSC Code: SBIN0000718
How to Apply
1. The only online application form will be received.
2. Go to NIELIT Shimla Website (http://www.nielit.gov.in/shimla)
3. Click on Recruitment Tab
4. Under the recruitment tab go through the Links Advertisement, Application form filling steps before filling the form.
5. Pay application fees of Rs. 1000/- through online mode only. Bank details are provided above.
6. Click Apply Online Link and follow the steps.
7. Upload concerned documents
a. Upload Payment Receipt(jpeg/jpg) size below 1 Mb
b. Upload Qualification & Work Experience Certificate in Single PDF size below 10 Mb
c. Upload Recent Passport size photo(jpeg/jpg) size below 1 Mb
8. Submit the form Result/ virtual interview Shortlisted candidates will be called for a virtual interviews.
Last date to Apply : 23-08-2020
Online applications are called for complete turnkey training intitution project (e-District Manager, District Coordinator, Technical Officer, Junior Research Fellow, Driver Instructor, Technician, Accountant, Office Assistant, Security, Catering Staff, Cleaning Staff)
The desired candidates should apply for these posts through online link Only.
Links To Apply Online
NOTE: – Only shortlisted candidates will be called for virtual interview.
- To Subscribe YouTube Channel Click Here
- To Join Instagram Click Here
- To Join Whatsapp Group Click Here
- join us on Telegram Group Click Here
- Download Our Official App form Google Play Store