NIT: Hamirpur Recruitment 2021-01 Project Assistant Posts: Applications are invited for 01 posts of Project Assistant for the research project on “Power Flow Management in Solar-Wind-based Micro-Grid Using Artificial Intelligent-Based Control Techniques” at NIT Hamirpur sponsored/funded by H.P. Council for Science, Technology and
Environment (HIMCOSTE), Shimla with the details as follows:
Name of Post Project
1. First class with not less than 60% aggregate or not less than 6.5 CGPA on an l0 point scale in B.E/B.Tech(EE/EEE).
2. Working knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink or other similar simulation tools.
1. M.E./M.Technic Electrical Engineering/Energy Technology
Rs. 15,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Nature of Appointments
The post is purely on a contract basis with no other benefits associated with it.
Not more than 35 years as on the last date of receipt of applications. The upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates and 3 years for OBC-Non-creamy layer candidates
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should submit an application on plain paper and one-page biodata as per ‘Annexure-I along with one set of self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/documents. The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute’s website. No separate letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in further screening and selection process. The application should reach by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to Dr.Anil Kumar Yadav (PI) on or before 30/06/2021
- To Join Whatsapp Group Click Here
- join us on Telegram Group Click Here
- Join us on Facebook group
- To Subscribe to YouTube Channel Click Here
- To Join Instagram Click Here